Friday, October 18, 2013

Dear Reader

Its been several months since I've written, and so for the few that have commented or questioned I thought I'd report.  My computer was sick this summer, it was repaired for a couple weeks in which I spent catching up and preparing for our schoolyear.  And then the first week of school just as I was hoping to settle back into writing, it died. Dead, not to be revived, dead.   I am so thankful they were able to pull the hard drive off, however it has been sad to bid farewell to my computer where I spent many hours creating, writing, reading, listening to Pandora and yes shopping..:)

So unfortuantely this blog will have to take a back seat until we are able to purchase a new computer.  I thank you for reading, thank your for your encouraging words.  Its been quite a summer, and the Lord is doing much though I'm still not sure what some of it is, He does.  I hope to be able to write and share again.  Until then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment