Friday, January 25, 2013

Five Minute Friday: Again

One of my favorite blogs to follow hosts a "Five Minute Friday"  You spend 5 minutes writing, no edits, no planning, no perfectionism, and then share with other readers and read theirs. 



So here it goes.....

Theres another warm body in the bed hogging the covers, taking up way to much room again.

The alarm clock is going off...again.


The baby's up before I could do my bible time...again.

The mess from 3 little ones eating breakfast amazes me yet again.

Time to start school again.

Time to chase the baby up the stairs again.

The playroom is a mess, I failed my resolution to keep it clean again.

The baby is up the stairs again

Lunch is glamorous PB& J again.

Quiet Time was all too short again

Cleaning up the house again

Chasing the baby up the stairs again.

I was impatient again. 

Dinner is late again.

There were complaints again.

Bathtime left me all wet again

Bedtime again.

Reflection time again.

Today was full of hugs and giggles again

I was superwoman to three little girls again.

I was forgiven for my impatience again.

God showed me grace again

God was faithful again.

Thank you God that I get to do it all again.



Link on over and join in! Or just take a minute and check out her blog. I don't think you will be sorry you did!

http://lisajobaker.com/five-minute-friday/

4 comments:

  1. Amen! Thankful with you to do it all again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, how did you just write my life? All to similar in our house - we are blessed, aren't we? Stopping in from FmF! Danielle@Blessingsformom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am once again proud to be your friend and smiling because I am so excited that you are sharing your heart and linking to 5 minute Friday! I can relate to much of what you wrote as well! What an inspiration! I may have to try it too one of these times!! <3

    ReplyDelete