Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Writing with Rocks

Recently I went through a large box of memorabilia from high school and college.  It was kind of hilarious.  I had shoeboxes of notes (don't worry Amy, I burned most).  I had cards from birthdays graduations and everything in between. I also found notebook and notebooks of journals and sermon notes.  As I flipped through them I realized how much writing has always helped me process how God was working. And I knew that while God has most definitely been at work in the last few years, when I am not taking the time to write it down and reflect on it, it fades into the blur of mommyhood.  While the lessons are there, there is a depth missing.   So armed with a working computer and a new determination, I'm coming back to the world of Writing with Rocks.  If for no other reason but to discipline myself to reflect on the many ways that the Rock of Ages is etching His story on my heart.

 Join me in my new address as I write about life, reflections, what we're learning and reading, and maybe even what we're eating. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment