Monday, March 25, 2013

Celebrating Easter

Thought as I follow up to my previous post, I would share some things I have found to help in celebrating this Easter.
.

Permalink


Love to the Uttermost-  A free E-book from Desiring God.  I enjoyed reading the free advent book that Desiring God offered during the advent season


An Easter Garden- Fell in love with this idea, just found it too late.  My week has started with the stomach bug invading our house, so we may not get to this, but I love it!  

More Easter Activities- this is a great list of  several activities from one of my favorite sites, Confessions of a Homeschooler.


Resurrection Rolls  This is a tradition of our family.  We do them Christmas morning as well.  The girls are already looking forward to them. We actually grew up doing them, but this blog gives a pretty good detailed description of how.


All-Around Easter: 6 Faith Discovery Stations for Kids and Their Families  -


All Around Easter Our Church an interactive Easter experience for families on Maundy Thursday.  It is a neat time of reflection and hands on activities on what this week is all about.

And if you are looking for a new song, here is one from Psallos. 

I've also heard some beautiful ideas from friends in the past week.  One dear lady who I look up to talked of how she used lambs more than bunnies and talked about Jesus being the Lamb of God.  
Another friend, talked about how they "eat candy Easter morning to remind them of the sweetness of grace"  

What ways do you celebrate this Holy Week?

No comments:

Post a Comment